Moving mouse with holding right-button to execute various commands. You can assign gestures to commands in [Options] > [Mappings]. For example,
» Scrolling up wheel with holding right-button to show 'Back / Forward History' popup by default.
» Left-click with holding right-button to 'Previous Tab' by default.
» Right-click with holding left-button to 'Next Tab' by default.
You can execute rocker gestures more than once by left-clicking repeatedly with holding right-button and vice versa, as long as you don't move mouse.
» Mosue gesture with holding Ctrl key to open hovered links in tabs by default.
Tab Wheel Gestures
Scrolling mouse wheel on a tab to switch to the next tab.
Gestures on View Source Window
You can execute various commands with gestures on View Source window too, not only on browser window.
Special Commands of Mouse Gestures
We have about 70 built-in commands which can be invoked by performing gestures.
Among them, we have 5 [Popup] type commands and 5 [Hybrid] type commands.
What Are Popup Type Commands?
[Popup] type commands listed below open popup.
For example, '[Popup] Search for Selection with...' opens popup listing all installed search engines and we can search for selection with the selected engine.
- [Popup] Back / Forward History
- [Popup] List all tabs
- [Popup] List all tabs (Preview Mode)
- [Popup] Recently Closed Tabs
- [Popup] Search for Selection with...
What Are Hybrid Type Commands?
[Hybrid] type commands listed below vary the role according to the situation.
For example, '[Hybrid] View Source (Selection / Frame / Page)' works like that:
(1) If you are selecting text, it works as 'View Selection Source'.
(2) If you are in a frame, it works as 'View Frame Source'.
(3) In other cases, it works as 'View Page Source'.
- [Hybrid] Save As... (Link / Image / Frame / Page)
- [Hybrid] Bookmark... (Link / Frame / Page)
- [Hybrid] Send... (Link / Image / Page)
- [Hybrid] Copy Location (Link / Image / Frame / Page)
- [Hybrid] View Source (Selection / Frame / Page)